- Applicants for Pardon
- Alabamians in the Battle of the Crater
- Afloat, Afield, Afloat
- 'Gusta in the Wa'er
- Augustans in the War
- This New York Times article contains 333 names including at least 39 from Mississippi.
- How it Was: Four Years Among the Rebels by Mrs. Irby Morgan
- Days of Bondage: Autobiography of Friday Jones, Being a Brief Narrative of His Trials and Tribulations in Slavery (Washington, D. C.: Commercial Pub. Co., 1883), by Friday Jones
- Experience and Personal Narrative of Uncle Tom Jones; Who Was for Forty Years a Slave. Also the Surprising Adventures of Wild Tom, of the Island Retreat, a Fugitive Negro from South Carolina (Boston: Published by H. B. Skinner, 1850s), by Thomas H. Jones
- Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl, by Harriet A. Jacobs, ed. by Lydia Maria Francis Child
- Recollections of Slavery Times (Worcester, MA: Chas. W. Burbank & Co., 1895), by Allen Parker 96 pgs.
- Plantation Sketches (Cambridge, MA: Riverside Press, 1906), by Margaret Devereux
Evans, Clement A.
Confederate Military History - Mississippi Volume
Rigdon, John C.
The Civil War in Mississippi
Ordering via EMAIL is easy.|
Orders may also be sent via U.S. Snail to:
Eastern Digital Resources
5705 Sullivan Point Drive
Powder Springs, GA 30127
Tel: (803) 661-3102
You may use this search feature to search either ResearchOnLine or the entire WWW. Google has indexed approximately 22,600 pages on this site.